We help in getting themselves registered with the Government of India, Ministry of SME to take advantage of the schemes offered under SME Development Act 2010 like:-
- Credit Guarantee for collateral-free loans
- Preferential access to credit
- Technology up gradation support
- Infrastructural support
- Marketing development assistance
- Reservation of products for special manufacture in the sector
- Preferential purchase policy, etc.
Online SME Registration
Procedure of Filling of Entrepreneurs Memorandum for the following new and existing units:
- A Small Enterprise.
- A Medium Enterprise engaged in providing or rendering of services
- A Medium Enterprise engaged in the manufacture of production of good pertaining to any industry specified in the First Schedule to the Industries ( Development and Regulation) Act, 1951 (65 of 1991).
- Form of the Entrepreneurs memorandum
- Digitally Fillable Form.
- Small Industries Development Organization website.
- Hard copy can be obtained from the District Industries Centre.