We are highly specialized in offering Agmark Certification Services to the organization dealing in agricultural products. Agmark Certification made available by us will provide an authenticity to your products in the market. This organization certifies the food products for their quality. This has been superseded or dominated by other quality standards including the non manufacturing standard ISO 9000, Food and Drug Administration. Besides to obtain Agmark Quality Certification we are the perfect source for you.
Agmark Certification is needed for the authenticity of agricultures products. We assist the client in acquiring Agmark Quality Certification in the most professional way. We are adept in taking care of intricate documentations required for acquiring these certificates and registrations. Besides, we have emerged as one of the trusted sources of FPO Certification Services in India.
Agmark Certification Process:
Persons wishing for of obtaining Agmark Certification on fruits and vegetables
Under Agmark should have valid Certificate of Authorization (C.A.) for grading of
Fruits and vegetables. Provisions contained in Fruits and Vegetables shall be applicable.
Procedure for grant of C.A.
Requirement of Agmark Application Proceedings:
- Persons desirous of obtaining C.A. for grading fruits and vegetables under Agmark for exports shall apply to the concerned office of Directorate of Marketing & Inspection (DMI) in the prescribed Proforma - I.
- Necessary documents as prescribed in Annex-A shall be enclosed with the application.
- Applicant for grant of C.A. can have his own premises. He can also use common facilities of APMC pack houses, Private/Coop pack houses etc. Minimum requirements in the premises are given in Annex-B. Details of such arrangements shall be given with the Application. Details of such arrangements may not be given by APEDA approved pack houses.
- Concerned office of the DMI will process the documents, inspect the
Proposed premises and grant C.A. within ten days of the receipt of complete Documents. Inspection of the premises is not required in case of APEDA Approved pack houses. In such cases, CA shall be issued within three days Of the receipt of the complete documents.
- Copy of test report(s), duly authenticated, from independent Agmark recognized laboratory.
- Document authenticating establishment of the firm, such as Registration by Company Registrar
- State Authority or Memorandum of Article in case Applicant Firm is a Limited Company
- Partnership Deed in case the applicant firm is under Partnership.
- Name of the products.
- Name of the applicant.
- Name of the Firm/ Company.
- Address of the Firm/ Company.
- Sample of the product.
- Started Time period of product.